- No purchase is necessary. No purchase is possible.
- When cash is credited to your account, this cash is the property of PaidViewpoint and its parent company, Umongous Inc, (collectively “PV”) until your account becomes vested*.
- Whenever your account has $15.00 or more (fifteen dollars or more USD) in it, the account is automatically vested* and you are permitted to transfer your money to your personal PayPal account.
- Allow 72 hours for the funds to reach your PayPal account after you initiate transfer.
- Transfer of funds to you via PayPal is the primary mechanism by which you can collect your vested* cash prize. For time to time, PV may offer other means to receive payment, at its sole discretion, but it will never pay directly by check, money or nor through the mail.
- It is your responsibility to create a PayPal account at PayPal.com and to provide the email address associated with that account during registration.
- You can change your Paypal email address at any time, but doing so will automatically zero the funds in your account. We suggest that you only change your PayPal email address in your profile when you have zero funds in your account, such as when you have just cashed out.
- No other accounts can use a PayPal account email address that has ever been used by any other member. You can revert to a PayPal email address you once used but subsequently changed. Changing back to a former PayPal address will zero the funds in your account.
- Your PayPal email address must be unique from all other members of PV.
- If you cancel or PV cancels your account at PV, all funds become the property of PV.
- When you transfer money out of your PV account to your PayPal account, your PV account reverts to $0.00 and becomes non-vested** until it reaches the $15.00 threshold again.
- You can invite friends to join PV through our website's invite tools. Other people can only be linked to you by using your personal referral code. Every member can only be linked to one person who has invited them but can have as many members linked under their account as they like. The link is established and acknowledged when a person you invited completes registration using your invitation code. You can keep track of who’s linked to you here (this page is available in every account after log in).
- You can potentially earn up to $25.00 for every member linked to you. You will get 20% of every Umongous Client’s market research survey amount earned by your linked members. You get awarded the 20% bonus automatically every time a member linked to you cashes out, up to $25 for each invited friend.
PV members who have 100+ linked active friends may be eligible to participate in the VIP Community Builders Club. Community Builders enjoy the same rewards as described in the paragraph above but don’t have to wait until the members linked to them cash out. Instead, their rewards are added to their account automatically on-the-fly every time members linked to them complete a Umongous Client’s market research survey.
Active friends are defined as eligible members who have been active for a minimum of 30 days. We reserve the right to deny membership into the VIP Community Builder club for any reason at our own discretion.
- You are required to have a telephone number linked to and registered to your account when prompted. It will be used to validate your account and must be used again to re-validate your account in order to complete each cash-out. When your phone number is requested you cannot receive funds to your Paypal account without completing this process.
- You can change your registered telephone number at any time, but doing so will automatically zero the funds in your account. We suggest that you only change the registered telephone number in your profile when you have zero funds in your account, such as when you have just cashed out.
- No other accounts can use a telephone number that has ever been used by any other member. You can revert to a registered telephone number you once used but subsequently changed. Changing back to a registered telephone number will zero the funds in your account.
- Your registered telephone number must be unique from all other members of PV.
- Your phone must be unique and private. No public virtual systems such as GoogleChat, Skype etc. are allowed. Your phone must be capable of receiving calls, reflect the country of your permanent residency, and available to you at the time of cash out.
- It is forbidden for members to possess more than one PV account. Opening more than one account will result in closure of all of your accounts and forfeiture of any funds in those accounts. PV does watch IP addresses, evidence of proxy server use and other clues that a member may be trying to cheat the system by opening multiple accounts. You might be required to verify your PayPal account before cash out for security purposes. If deemed by PV that you are operating more than one account, you will be banned.
- By participating, you agree to accept these rules. You accept that all decisions by PV are final and cannot be appealed.
- PV may modify these rules without prior notice or shut down the Web site at any time.
- In the event the Web site is ever shut down, the funds of all users' accounts will automatically be reverted to a non-vested** status, regardless of their vesting status and will become the sole property of PV.
- PV reserves the right to ban a member at any time at its sole discretion.
- All members agree to abide by their respective local laws and regulations as they apply.
- *Vested means that you have achieved ownership of the money in your registered PaidViewpoint.com account. Vested funds can revert to non-vested status in certain situations as described above.
- **Non-vested means that PaidViewpoint.com and its parent company, Umongous, Inc. own the money in your registered PaidViewpoint.com account.